All founders are entrepreneurs,
but not all entrepreneurs are founders.
You either get it, or you don't. For those who get it. For founders only. Now accepting applications.
WTF is The Founders Organization?
Maybe we should start by stating what we are not:
- A bro-filled fraternity
- A suit-and-tie business networking group
- An out-of-touch gold-and-blue executive networking group
- Okay, really any kind of networking group
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, WTF is TFO?
We were created by founders, for founders, and we know the importance of reaching people exactly where they are with exactly what they need (and all too often that's good ol' fashioned fun).
Our mission is to create strong, meaningful friendships between founders, a unique breed of people that we know (first-hand!) have a complex set of needs.
This means focusing on friendship first, business second.
Unlike other groups out there, we create spaces and opportunities for personal connection. We want to see what happens when the name tags come off, the elevator pitches are forgotten, and every guard is let down.
We believe that true confessions over late-night drinks in a hot tub overlooking the Pacific can do more to clarify personal and professional goals than any high-profile, big ticket keynote out there.
Want in yet?
If you are, very cool, we like people that know real value when they see it. If not, well, that’s cool, too, because we also like founders who know how to do their research.
What do you get out of joining The Foundations Organization? We thought you’d never ask!
In addition to you-really-did-that? excursions like tactical driving school in the desert and snowshoeing across Lake Tahoe (yeah, we really did that), when you join The Founders Organization you’ll also get a boatload of personalized experiences, such as:
- Inclusion in a monthly peer support roundtable to discuss ideas and garner support when facing challenges, opportunities, and major decisions
- Enrollment in monthly mastermind groups that address topics, challenges, opportunities, and happenings within a specific industry or aspect of business
- Participation in bi-monthly digital councils to discuss field trends and best practices
- Enrollment in our members-only digital portal
- Access to customized resources, including private Facebook group and Slack channels
It’s a sweet deal, so we understand if you’re getting uncomfortably excited. The best things in life aren’t just seen or heard, they’re truly felt, and we uphold that mantra with every experience at The Founders Organization. We emphasize friendship over contacts, the human touch over digital connection, can’t-miss-it adventure over, well, just about everything else.
We’re on the ride of a lifetime and we saved you a seat. All you have to do is claim it.
New depths of friendship and peaks of awesomeness await.